1. —Hi, haven’t seen you for ages! You look fine.
— . You look well, too. (NMET94)
A. Great B. Thanks C. Oh, no D. Not at all
2. —D.on’t forget to come to my birthday party tomorrow.
— . (NMET94)
A. I don’t B. I won’t C. I can’t D. I haven’t
3. D.on’t all speak at once! . (NMET94)
A. Each at one time B. One by one time C. D.on’t be sorry D. One at a time
4. —I’ll be away on a business trip. Would you mind looking after my cat?
—Not at all. . (NMET95)
A. I’ve no time B. I’d rather not C. I’d like it D. I’d be happy to
5. —I’m sorry I broke your mirror.
—Oh, really? . (NMET96)
A. It’s OK with me B. It doesn’t matter C. D.on’t be sorry D. I don’t care
6. —C.an I help you, sir?
—Yes, I bought this radio here yesterday, but it . (NMET96)
A. didn’t work B. won’t work C. can’t work D. doesn’t work
7. —D.o you think I could borrow your dictionary?
— . (NMET97)
A. Yes, you may borrow B. Yes, you could C. Yes, help yourself D. Yes, go on
8. —I’d like to invite you to dinner this Saturday, Mr. Smith.
— . (NMET97)
A. Oh, no. Let’s not B. I’d rather stay at home
C. I’m very sorry, but I have other plans D. Oh, no. That’ll be too much trouble
9. —Is this raincoat yours?
—No, mine there behind the door. (NMET97)
A. is hanging B. has hung C. hangs D. hung
10. —Thank you ever so much for the book you sent me.
— . （97•上海）
A. No thanks B. I’m glad you like it . C. Please don’t say so D. No, it’s not so good
11. —Would you do me a favor and give me a ride?
— . （97•上海）
A. Yes, that’s right B. No trouble C. Never mind D. With pleasure
12. — .
—Thank you, I certainly will. （97•上海）
A. Happy birthday to you B. Let me help you with your maths
C. Please remember me to your mum D. D.on’t forget to post the letter
13. —C.an you come on Monday or Tuesday?
—I’m afraid day is possible. (NMET98)
A. either B. neither C. some D. any
14. —You haven’t been to B.eijing, have you?
— . How I wish to go there! (NMET98)
A. Yes, I have B. Yes, I haven’t C. No, I have D. No, I haven’t
15. —C.an I get you a cup of tea?
— . (NMET98)
A. That’s very nice of you B. With pleasure
C. You can, please D. Thank you for the tea
16. —A.re the new rules working?
—Yes, books are stolen. (NMET99)
A. Few B. More C. Some D. None
17. —I had a really good weekend at my uncle’s.
— . (NMET99)
A. Oh, that’s very nice of you B. C.ongratulations
C. It’s a pleasure D. Oh, I’m glad to hear that
18. —A.lice, you feed the bird today. ?
—B.ut I fed it yesterday. (NMET99)
A. do you B. will you C. didn’t you D. don’t you
19. —What about having a drink?
— . (NMET2000)
A. Good idea B. Help yourself C. Go ahead, please D. Me, too
—I can’t eat this. It’s too salty. (NMET2000)
A. I must? B. What? C. A.ll right? D. Pardon?
21. —Write to me when you get home.
— . (NMET2001年春季)
A. Yes, sir? B. I should C. I will D. I can
22. —I’ve got your invitation.
—Oh, good. (NMET2001年春季)
A. C.an you come? B. Thanks a lot. C. I’ll take it. D. May I help you?
23---I’m sorry I’m calling you so late .
--- __________ okay . ( 2003北京)
A. This is B. You’re C. That’s D. I’m
24 --- Thanks for the lovely and delicious food .
--- ___________ . ( 2003 北京春)
A. No thanks B. Never mind C. A.ll right D. My pleasure
25 --- I think you should phone Jenny and say sorry to her .
--- ______________ . It was her fault . ( 2003全国)
A. No way B. Not possible C. No chance D. Not at all
答案: 1-5 BBDDB. 6-10 DCCAB. 11-15 DCBDA. 16-20 ADBAA. 21-25 CACDA.
1. ---Susan, will you please go and empty that drawer?
A. What for B. What is it C. How is it D. How come
2. ---It’s getting late. I’m afraid I must be going now.
A. Take it easy B. Go slowly C. Stay longer D. See you
3. ---You haven’t lost the ticket, have you?
---___________, I know it’s not easy to get another one at the moment
A. I hope not B. Yes, I have C. I hope so D. Yes, I’m afraid so
4. ---How long are you staying?
----I don’t know. ________.
A. That’s OK B. Never mind C. It depends D. It doesn’t matter
5. –Now, where is my purse?-_________! We’ll be late for the picnic.
A. Take your time B. D.on’t worry C. C.ome on D. Take it easy
6. –I’d like to take a week’s holiday. -________, we’re too busy.
A. D.on’t worry B. D.on’t mention it C. Forget it D. Pardon me
7. I hope you don’t mind me asking, _______ where did you buy those shoes?
A. so B. and C. yet D. but
8. ---How often do you eat out?
--- ___________, but usually once a week.
A. Have no idea B. It depends C. A.s usual D. Generally speaking
9. --- One week’s time has been wasted.
--- I can’t believe we did all that work for ________.
A. something B. nothing C. everything D. anything
10. ---Let’s go and have a good drink tonight.
--- _________. Have you got the first prize in the competition?
A. What for? B. Thanks a lot C. Yes, I’d like to D. Why not?
11. --- What do you want to do next? We have half an hour until the basketball game.
--- _______. Whatever you want to do is fine with me.
A. It just depends B. It’s up to you C. A.ll right D. Glad to hear that
12. — No, I’m afraid he isn’t in. This is his secretary speaking. C.an I help you?
A. Oh, you will. B. Oh, that’s a pity.
C. I should think so. D. Well, I look forward to hearing from you.
13. — D.o you mind if I open the window?
—______ I feel a bit cold.
A. Of course not. B. I’d rather you didn’t. C. Go ahead. D. Why not?
14. —Guess what ! I came across an old friend at the party last night
— __ __ I’m sure you had a wonderful time .
A. Sounds good ! B.．Very well . C.．How nice ! D.．A.ll right .
15. — I didn’t hear you clearly . It’s too noisy here .
—I was saying that the party was great .
A. Repeat . B.．Once again . C.．Sorry? D.．So what?
16. —Go for a picnic this weekend ,OK?
—_____ __ .I love getting close to nature.
A. I couldn’t agree more B.．I’m afraid not C.．I believe not D.．I don’t think so
17.--- C.an I look at the menu for a few more minutes before I decide?
---Of course. _____ sir.
A. Make yourself at home B. Enjoy yourself C. It doesn't matter D. Take your time
答案: 1-5 A.D.A.C.C. 6-10 C.D.B.B.A. 11-15 B.C.B.C.C. 16-17 A.D.