“Suitable candidates will be offered a very attractive terms which cannot be refused.”
这句话的意思，一目了然，可惜其中有个不该有的语法错误；那就是“a very attractive terms”中的“terms”是个复数名词，不需要有冠词，和不定冠词“a”连用，更是不合语法规则。
1. Doctors cure patients.
2. Axes are tools for cutting wood.
3. Those people are teachers, not students.
4. Gold is precious.
5. Air is indispensable to animals.
6. Electricity is a form of energy.
7. Unity is strength.
8. Knowledge is power.
9. Samson is a man of bravery.
10. Dinner is ready.
11. After lunch, you may take a nap.
12. What do you eat for breakfast?
13. I like autumn most.
14. Do you have to teach in summer?
15. Winter is over; will spring be far away?
16. Fandi can play soccer very well.
17. Do yo like to play chess?
18. Is bridge a popular game here?
19. Old People tend to suffer from diabetes.
20. Many women are inflicted with rheumatism.
21. Mathematics and physics are difficult subjects.
22. Which do you prefer, imperialism or communism?
㈨在“by + 交通工具”的片语里，如：
23. Shall we walk or go by bus?
24. The tourists came by plane.
25. Do you like to travel by land or by sea?
26. Tony wants to see Susan.
27. Christmas is a widely celebrated festival.
28. Europe is more advanced than Africa.
29. Do you know where Buckingham Palace is?
30. Is Japanese similiar to Chinese?
31. Caesar was an ancient hero. Do you admire the great Caesar and his deeds?
32. We enjoy reading the great works written by the immortal Shakespeare.
33. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
34. The wisdom of Solomon was recorded in history.
35. Tom showed a courage worthy of special mention.
36. I find it hard to forget the generosity with which David treated me.